Typical engagements address organizational and professional issues faced by:
- Entrepreneurs, CEO or Presidents who need an outside sounding board.
- A high performer whose career you wan to accelerate.
- An individual who needs additional support in meeting the performance requirements of a new challenge.
The Right Mountain provides a personalized and unique approach for executives and entrepreneurs. The partners of The Right Mountain act as coaches, mentors and advisers. Each partner has years of experience managing turnaround situations, running small and multinational organizations, consulting to Fortune 500 companies, in addition to being entrepreneurs themselves.
The Right Mountain approach focuses on results and outcomes. Coaching is the tool. Enhanced executive development and improved organizational performance are the results.
Long or short term coaching engagements typically target a number of common themes:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Leading Teams
- Integrating Business Decisions with People Decisions
- Empowering Others
- Navigating through Life and Career Changes
Executives and entrepreneurs who benefit from The
Right Mountain coaching include individuals who:
- Have broadened their scope of responsibility and need to expand their set to meet new business objectives.
- Have high levels of accountability for managing organizational change and need advice regarding their business agenda.
- Require specific coaching on improving communication, team building and leadership skills.
The Partners adopt a ’co-management’ philosophy that requires collaboration between the client and The Right Mountain Partner to reach a successful outcome. The process ensures that the momentum continues long after the coaching ends.